IDBI Bank has overtly published invitations regarding their present requirement of highly motivated individuals who will take over the Grade B Security Officer posts. Eager job seekers who are suitable for the said post must submit their applications immediately. The application must be in a neat handwritten form, set on a plain white bond paper. The form is to be submitted on or before November 15, 2015.
Meanwhile, here are relevant particulars that the applicants must take note before accomplishing their forms:
Name of the Company : IDBI Bank
Name of Post : Security Officer – Grade ‘B’
Mode of Application : Offline
Last Date of Application : November 15, 2014
- Aspiring applicants must possess Graduation Degree of relevant field from a respectable University / Institute.
- Should be an officer with minimum 5-year service in Army/Navy/Air Force.
- Should be 25 to 35 years of age.
- Upper age limits for reserved categories will be granted age of relaxation in accordance with the standard rules and regulations.
- Applicants are required to remit an application fee as per category:
- SC/ST/PWD candidates : Rs. 100 ($1.5)
- General : Rs. 600 ($9.5)
- Applicants may pay the application fee by cash at any IDBI Bank Ltd. branch.
- The applicants must submit a handwritten application form set in a white A4 size paper. Content must be in the English language. Note that the handwriting must be of the applicant himself/herself.
- Attach photocopies of supplementary documents such as diplomas and/or certificates and testimonials.
- At the envelope, mention “Application for the post of Security Officer – Grade B” and send via post mail:
- The General Manager – Recruitment Section
Human Resources Department, IDBI Bank Ltd., IDBI Tower, 21st floor, WTC
Complex, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai – 400 005
- Closing Date for the Receipt of Application : November 15, 2014
- Closing Date for the Receipt of Application (Remote Areas) : November 22, 2014
- Hiring of initially screened candidates must prove themselves further during the ‘personal interview.’