Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Jodhpur publishes notifications for their present need of professionals to fill up 25 Non Academic Staff vacancies. Interested job hunters who meet eligibility as per post are to send their applications immediately through following the steps given for online application.
This announcement also publishes further information to better equip the applicants. Details such as summary of qualifications, pay scale, procedure of application and hiring method are stated herein:
Name of Organization : Indian Institute of Technology
Location : Jodhpur
Mode of Application : Online
Last Date of Application : November 7, 2014
Details of Job Positions
|Post Name||Field of Discipline||Vacancies||Maximum Age Requirement||Compensation|
|Registrar||1||55||Rs.37,400-67,000 ($609-1,091)+ GP Rs.10,000 ($163)|
|Superintending Engineer||Civil||1||Rs.37,400-67,000 ($609-1,091) + GP Rs.8,000 ($130)|
|Executive Engineer||Civil||1||50||Rs. 15,600-39,100 ($254-637)+ GP Rs.6,600 ($107)|
|Assistant Executive Engineer||Civil||1||Rs. 15,600-39,100 ($254-637) + GP Rs.5,400 ($88)|
|Technician||Biology||1||30||Rs. 5,200-20,200 ($84-329)+ GP Rs.2400 ($39)|
|Junior Technician||Biology||1||27||Rs. 5,200-20,200 ($84-329)+ GP Rs.2000 ($32)|
Summary of Qualifications
- Applicants must have achieved Bachelors Degree/ Master Degree / Diploma in any applicable field from reputable board or university.
- Must have relevant working experience in area they are applying.
- Applicants must pay an application fee via online mode. Refer as per post:
Registrar : Rs. 500 ($8)
Superintending Engineer : Rs. 500 ($8)
Executive Engineer : Rs. 500 ($8)
Assistant Executive Engineer : Rs. 500 ($8)
Assistant Registrar : Rs. 500 ($8)
Technicians, Jr. Technician and Jr. Assistant : Rs. 250 ($4)
- Candidates will have the chance to perform in the following after they were shortlisted. Their performance in these criteria will determine their selection status:
- Written Test
- Trade Test
- Candidates who are qualified based in the summary of qualification should visit: iitj.ac.in
- Surf through the ‘Recruitment’ page and look for the position you wish to apply for.
- Fill the given application forms and append your soft copy of credentials.
- Pay your application fees and print out the receipt.
- Print your application forms and the confirmation page. These shall serve their purpose for future use.