The Indian Army Recruitment of Havildar Education is currently conducting recruitment for Group X and Group Y posts. There are 345 vacancies waiting to be filled in. Application for the said posts must not be later than the 15th of January, 2015. Further details are aligned at the underneath section of this notification.
Name of the Organization : Indian Army Recruitment of Havildar Education
Job Designation : Havildar Education Group X and Group Y
Total No. of Vacancies : 345 posts
Mode of Application : online
Final Date of Application : January 15, 2015
Written Examination : January 5, 2015
Physical and Medical Tests
At Kothagudem(Khammam) (AP) : February 9, 2015
At Rect Rally of ARO Secundeabad wef: February 4-12, 2015
Post Details as per Group
Science Stream : 207 posts
Art Stream : 138 posts
Summary of Eligibility
- The civilian applicants for the said post must fall in between 20-25 years old, provided that candidates under 21 years old must not be married.
- Re-summoned candidates can apply at the age limit of 28 years old as on the first date of the recruitment assembly.
- Group X Candidates
- Must have accomplished MA/MSc/MCA or BA/BSc/BCA with B.Ed from a recognized academic institute or university.
- Group Y Candidates
- Must have achieved BA/BSc/BCA (even without B.Ed) from a reputable academic institute or university.
- Indian Army Recruitment of Havildar Education strictly observes NO APPLICATION COST policy for their recruitment.
- Applicants must visit the website of Indian Army Recruitment of Havildar Education before the final date of application.
- Duly fill in application details required, strictly conforming to the standards or instructions as given by the Indian Army Recruitment of Havildar Education.
- Refer to this link to download the official announcement: http://www.ap.nic.in/ARO-Guntur/Edn%20Hav.pdf
- Tattoos are not consented on any part of the body. However small religious tattoos or names located on the inner face of forearm and on reverse of palm (dorsal side) are permitted on but under observance of case to case basis.