The Indian Navy is currently dedicated in recruiting male candidates who are citizens of India to serve as a Permanent Commissioned Officer in 10+2 Cadet (B. Tech) Entry Scheme under the Indian Navy, starting on June 2015. Candidate should be unmarried to be initially deemed eligible for candidacy. Meanwhile, interested individuals may proceed into applying via online mode until the 24th of December, 2014 AND via offline mode until the 4th day of January, 2015. Further details for Permanent Commissioned Officer in 10+2 Cadet (B. Tech) are discussed herein:
Name of the Organization : Indian Navy
Type of Organization : government/ military
Position/ Designation : Permanent Commissioned Officer
Mode of Application : online and offline
Final Date of Submission (online) : December 24, 2014
Final Date of Submission (offline) : January 4, 2015
Summary of Qualifications
- The applicant must be a male, single (or unmarried) and an Indian citizen
- Must be 17- 19.5 years old.
- Must have achieved their Senior Secondary Examination or any of its equivalent from a reputable board/ institute/ university; bearing minimum 70% marks in Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics subjects; and minimum 50% marks in English (either in 10th or 12th)
- Go to the official website of Indian Navy at joinindiannavy.gov.in and look for the online application form/ provided by therein.
- Upon submission, print out two (2) copies of the completed application forms.
- One should bear passport-size photo, signature of the applicant and self attested photocopies of credentials.
- The other copy is to be kept as personal copy for future reference.
- Enclose the first set of application forms along with the necessary credentials on an envelope.
- Super scribe or mark envelop with “Online Application No. ____, Application for 10+2 Cadet (B. Tech) Entry Scheme- June 2015 course Qualification <percentage??%. NCC’C’ Yes/No.” and send to this address:
- Post Box No.04
Nirman Bhawan PO
- Selected cadets will be granted according to the awarded rank as mentioned in the official notification of Indian Navy.
- Applicants will undergo two stages of selection scheme:
- First Stage
- Intelligence Test
- Picture Perception
- Discussion Test
- Second Stage
- Psychological testing
- Group testing
- Medical Examination
- First Stage