Haryana Postal Circle (HPC) has propagated several notices regarding their present need for hardworking and skillful individuals for Postman Position. There are 62 openings within their organization. Willing participants should pass their application before the 10th of February, 2015. Meanwhile, participants from remote areas or states can pass their application on or before the 17th of February, 2015. Refer to more details below for application on Postman position:
Name of the Organization : Haryana Postal Circle
Designation Name : Postman
No. of vacancies : 62
Mode of Application : offline
Important Dates for the Application and Examination
Final Date for nearby areas : February 10, 2015
Final Date for remote areas : February 17, 2015
Date of the Examination : March, 2015 (tentative)
Profile of Qualifications
- Applicants for the Postman position should fall between the ages of 18 to 27 years old as on February 10, 2015.
- Age of relaxation will be granted in adherence to government norms.
- Must have finished Matriculation from a respectable academic board or institute.
Proposed Pay Scale
- Hired applicants will be receiving Rs. 5,200 – 20,200, plus a GP of Rs. 2,000.
Application and Examination Fees
- Applicants are instructed to pay Rs. 125 in cash for their application forms from any Haryana Circle Post Office attainable in any working days and hours.
- An examination fee of Rs. 400 should be paid as well in any Haryana Circle Post Offices. Remember to get the ACG-67/UCR receipt.
Procedure in Application
- Applicants should purchase copy of the application form in any Haryana Circle Post Office.
- Fill up the form and attach necessary documents backing up claims on qualifications.
- Remember to append a passport size photo on space provided for it and provide another one as attachment.
- Enclose the application forms and other credentials in an envelope and label it with “Application for the Post of Postman in —— Division (Division which to applied).”
Send application using registered or express post to the Superintendent of post offices as per division