Intelligence Bureau (IB), Ministry of Home Affairs under the Government of India has recently released several announcements for their current opening on Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Grade-II/Executive, General Central Service, Group-‘C’ (Non-Gazette/ Non-Ministerial) posts. Applicants for these posts are directed to make their online applications on this link https://www.onlinesubmit.in/mha6 on or before November 9, 2014. Meanwhile, other requirements and directives are listed in this announcement:
Name of Organization : Intelligence Bureau
Category : Government Sector
Name of Posts : Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Grade II (Executive)
No. of Positions Available : 750 posts
Mode of Application : online
Last date of online App. : November 9, 2014
Profile of Qualifications and Requirements
- Applicants must have finished or accomplished Graduation Degree or any similar government recognized accomplishment from an acknowledged board or university.
- Must be 18 to 27 years old.
- Applicants are to meet an application charge of Rs. 100 ($1.50) except for SC/ST and female applicants. SC/ST and female categories are not required to pay.
- Applicants will be shortlisted based on the results of their written examination. Below are the details about the exam.
Mode of Examination: The exam contains two parts:
- Paper I (Objective type) – General Awareness/ General Knowledge, Reasoning, Comprehension, Mathematical ability…etc.
- Paper-II (Descriptive type on English language only) – English writing skill and analytical capability.
- Eligible contenders can visit this website and make the necessary application steps directed: https://www.onlinesubmit.in/mha6 .
- Be sure to attach necessary requirements in soft copy format.
- Submit within the given time and print out own copy for future reference.
- The scale of remuneration will be discussed by IB with the hired candidates.