Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) publicly asserts their need of knowledgeable and hardworking individuals to fill the 20 Pharmacopoeia Associates positions. Eligible aspirants are invited to submit their applications via post mail on or before the last date of reception on October 16, 2014. Further information considering this announcement is available herein:
Organization Name : Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission
Job Position : Pharmacopoeia Associates
No. of Posts available posts : 20 vacancies
Salary per month : Rs. 20,000
Highlighted Date : October 16, 2014 (Last date of submission of application)
Educational Requirement and Preference
- Applicants must have Master’s degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences / Chemistry / Bio-chemistry / Microbiology or any of its equivalents from government- recognized institution/college/university.
- Desirable: Candidates with experience in drug testing and analysis of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API).
Basis of Selection
- Applicants will be shortlisted according to their performance in their Personal Interview.
- Applicants should visit the official website of IPC at: ipc.nic.in
- Surf the page and look further for the navigation links.
- Download the application form/s from the specific page.
- Properly and meticulously fill in details/ information asked in the forms.
- Attach necessary documents i.e. documents stating your age, certificates/ diploma of educational attainment, certificate of employment (if any) and other testimonials; passport size snap and affix signature.
- Send via post mail to this address:
- Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
Government of India
Sector -23, Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad – 201002