An urgent need for an Assistant Manager under the legal department of Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust has been declared by the organization. Job seekers who are willing to apply for the said post may forward their application immediately. Closing date for registration is on the 24th of December, 2014. Details in connection with the announcement are specified below:
Name of the Institute : Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust
Job Title : Assistant Manager (Legal)
No. of Vacancy : 1 post only
Mode of Application : offline
Final Date of Application : December 24, 2014
Academic and Experience Requirements
- Contenders for the post of Legal Assistant Manager must have accomplished their Law Degree from a reputable University or Academic Institute Degree.
- 5 years of executive experience in a Legal establishment of a Commercial / Industrial / Government Undertaking.
- Contenders must not exceed the age of 35 years old.
- The hired candidate will be receiving a handsome pay of Rs. 20,600 – 46,500 per month.
Process in Applying
- First, contenders must surf through the official website of JNPT which is at jnport.gov.in .
- Download and print out the given application form provided as the standard application format for the Legal Assistant Manager post.
- Properly fill in the form and also append the essential papers that support both academic and experience requirements.
- Send application and requirements thru ordinary/ express/ registered/ courier mail post to this address:
- Senior Manager (P&IR)
Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust
Administration Building, Sheva
Navi Mumbai – 400 707
- The following criteria will be the basis of JNPT hiring:
- Initial screening of documents
- Written Test