Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) is conducting Jharkhand Forest Guard Competitive Examination 2014 to determine hiring for current need of 2, 204 Forest Guards who are to be assigned to various districts. JSSC is calling the attention of highly skilled and dynamic individuals to participate in this upcoming competitive examination. Online registration is open from November 12 to December 29, 2014 (by 4:00 p.m.).
Information in relation with JSSC notification is detailed in the underneath section of this announcement:
Name of the Organization : Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
Designation Title : Forest Guard
No. of Open Positions : 2,204 posts
Start of Online Registration : November 12, 2014
End of Online Registration : December 29, 2014 (by 4:00 p.m.)
Profile of Qualifications for the Post
- Given are the age group required as per category, and should be effective as of August 1, 2014.
- General/ UR : 18- 35 years old
- BC & EBC : 18-37 years old
- (BC, EBC & UR) –Women : 18- 38 years old
- SC / ST : 18-40 years old
- Applicants must have achieved Intermediate or any equivalent pass from a Board/ Institute recognized by the State or Central Government.
- Registration fee is to be remitted through Internet Banking/ Bank Challan/ Debit Card/ Credit Card.
- General Category : Rs.500
- SC / ST Category : Rs.125
- JSSC will base their recruitment on the Preliminary and Main Examination results of the candidates.
Proposed Pay Scale
- JSSC will be granting a handsome package of Rs.5, 200 to 20,200 plus a Grade Pay of Rs.2, 000.
Steps in Applying for the Post
- Contenders are directed to register via the official website of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission at jssc.in .
- Click on the link referring to the post applying for and start registration.