Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (Jhakhand SSC) invites promising and talented young engineers who want to enhance more their engineering craft to register for 1,008 available posts in Jhakhand SSC. Aspiring jobseekers may submit their applications thru online before the closure date. Specifics are listed below:
Organization Name : Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (Jhakhand SSC)
Job Position : Junior Engineer
No. of Vacancies : 1,008 posts
|Roads Construction Department (Backlog)||128|
|Water Resources Department (Backlog)||826|
|Drinking Water and Sanitation Department (Backlog)||36|
|Drinking Water and Sanitation Department (Mechanical)||18|
Examination fee per category:
- General : Rs. 500
- SC/ST : Rs. 125
Eligibility and Other Requirements
- Junior Engineer (Roads Construction Department/ Water Resources Department)
- Must be a Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering Diploma holder from recognized College/University
- Junior Engineer (Drinking Water and Sanitation Department)
- Must be a Mechanical Engineering Diploma holder from recognized College/University
Age Requirement/ Age of Relaxation
- EBC candidates : 19 to 37 years
- Women (EBC) : 19 to 38 years
- SC/ ST (Men & Women) : 40 years (max.)
- Age relaxation is granted for deserving aspirants as per norm.
- Log in jssc.in and look for suitable links regarding Junior Engineer post.
- Fill in online application and attach documents and submit.
- Print out own copy of application and acknowledgement page.
Notable Dates for the Application
- Staring Date for the Online Registration : October 8, 2014 (11:00 am)
- Last Date to Apply Online : November 7, 2014 (5:00 pm)
Rs. 9,300- 34, 800 and a grade pay of Rs. 4,200