An announcement has been released regarding search for skillful and eligible contenders for the Patient Navigator Post by the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER). Willing contenders are advised to download application forms immediately. Herein stated are the particulars for the said post:
Company Name :
Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research
Offered Position : Patient Navigator
Offered Salary : Rs. 20, 000 per month
Date of Final Submission of Application : September 5, 2014
Date of the Interview : September 10, 2014, at 10:00 am
Qualifications and Requirements
- Applicants must have a Master’s Degree in Social Work OR B.Sc. (Nursing) / B.Sc. (Social Work) from a respectable university or institution
- 2 years experience in relative field from a recognized organization/institution.
- Applicants must be no more than 30 years old.
- An applicant will have an edge if he/she has:
- Sufficient knowledge in computers
- Reasonably fluent in Tamil and English
Steps for the Application
- Aspiring contenders should be able to duly accomplish their application forms in the prearranged sheet.
- Append one passport- size photo and affix signature.
- Attach photocopies of supporting credentials i.e. certificates, testimonials regarding eligibilities, certification indicating age and diplomas.
- Send the above-stated requirements via post mail to:
- Department of Surgery
Jawaharlal Institute of Post graduate Medical Education and Research,
Contenders will be shortlisted based in their performance during the personal interview. For more information you can visit the official notification.