Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has expressed its search for brilliant individuals who can take over the vacant Medical Officer Position for their university. Aspiring contenders may immediately forward their applications thru online before the 22nd day of December, 2014. Review the following specifics in connection with the JNU job vacancy notification:
Name of the Institute : Jawaharlal Nehru University
Job Title : Medical Officer
Open Position : 1 position
Mode of Application : both online and offline
Last date of Application : December 22, 2014
Qualification and Requirements
- Candidates must not exceed the age limit of 45 years old.
- Must have attained an MBBS Degree from an acknowledged university.
- Must have accomplished the mandatory rotating internship.
- Must have a registered license acquired from State Medical Council of India or the Medical Council.
- Applicants are obliged to meet the processing fee of Rs. 500 payable through Bank Draft in favor of “Finance Officer, JNU” in New Delhi.
- Exemption: PWD / SC / ST category applicants are not obligated to pay the processing fee.
- The hired candidate to take over the Medical Officer post in JNU will receive the pay scale of Rs.15, 600 – 39, 100 with the Grade Pay of Rs.5, 400.
- Applicants must visit JNU’s official website at jnu.ac.in.
- Register by filling up the provided online format of application and take hard copies upon submission.
- Append credentials as asked through list of qualifications/ requirements above.
- Immediately send the application and requirements to this address:
- Office of Deputy Registrar (Administration)
Room No. 310, Administrative Block
Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Mehrauli Road