Karur Vysya Bank (KVB) has distributed several notices about their current need of Faculty Members, Principal Inspectors and Credit Managers Positions. Aspiring individuals who are interested to apply for the said positions must make haste in submitting their applications. Expiration date for this recruitment shall be within 15 days since the official publication of KVB announcement. Here are the details for KVB recruitment:
Name of the Organization : Karur Vysya Bank
Job Designation Title/s : various
No. of Vacancies : undetermined
Mode of Application : online
Final Date of Submission
- Within 15 days since the official publication of announcement. Check this link for further clarification: http://www.inkvb.com/Careers/kvb_Careers.asp
Job Designation Titles
- Inspectors – (Scale- II /III)
- Credit Managers – (Scale- II/ III)
- Faculty Members – (Scale- II/ III)
- Principal – (Scale- IV/ V)
- Recruited applicants will further oriented of their pay scale position-wise.
Profile of Qualifications
- Age Bracket as per position
- Applicants who fall between 30- 45 years old are eligible to apply for Inspector, Credit Manager and Faculty Member Posts.
- Applicants who fall in between 40- 55 years old are eligible to apply for Principal Scale V position.
- Applicants who fall in between 35- 50 years old are eligible to apply for Principal Scale IV position.
- Academic Necessities
- Inspector: Inter or Final level with at least 2 years of related experience.
- Credit Manager: Any degree with ACA / CAIIB / JAIIB / CA (Inter) / ICWAI, plus 2 years of related experience
- Faculty Members: Any degree with CAIIB / JAIIB with 5 years of related experience.
- Principal: Any degree with CAIIB / JAIIB with 10 years of related experience.
- An Interview will be conducted and shall be the sole hiring criteria for recruitment.
How to Apply
- Attain application forms from the KVB’s official website at inkvb.com.
- Fill in the forms and append necessary credentials as asked per position.
- Send the forms and the credentials to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org