Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (ELTRON) has distributed notices announcing their immediate need for skillful job seekers to fill up vacancies for Operator posts. Individuals who consider themselves qualified for this position must note the following details for applications:
Name of the Company : Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited
Job Position : Operator and QC Inspectors
Total No. of vacancies : 7 posts available
Last Date of Online Application : October 5, 2014
Mode of Application : Online
Essential Qualifications and Experience
- Applicants must have attained ITI / ITC (MRTV) with ISRO certified course on High Reliability Interconnection and Electronic Fabrication Techniques for Operators from a respectable board/university.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year work experience relative to the post they aim to acquire.
- Remuneration of Rs. 8, 949 – 9,500 (est. $146-155) will be granted to hired candidates.
- Applicants will be thoroughly screened based on their performance during the Interview.
Steps in Application
- Applicants who wish to apply must go to KELTRON’s official website at: keltron.org .
- Surf through the main page of the given site and look for the ‘Careers’ section.
- Carefully read instructions before clicking on the link referring to the desired post. The link is located at the bottom of the page.
- Duly supply all details appertaining to the post of Operator or QC Inspector post.
- Submit the application form and attach requirements.
- Print out your own hard copy of forms and the acknowledgement page stating that you have successfully finished your transaction.