Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (KELTRON) has released an announcement in connection with KELTRON job vacancy memorandum of 2014 for 7 available vacancies on Operator posts. Aspiring job hunters who wish to explore careers in the Government division of India must consider immediately respond thru online application.
Refer to the below specifics to understand more about requirements and/ or eligibility, selection process and application procedure.
: Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited
Location : Trivandrum
Operator : 5 posts
Operator (QC Inspectors) : 2 posts
No. of vacancies : 7 posts
Mode of Application : Online
Job Category : Contract (3 years)
Eligibility and Age Requirement
Applicants must consider these factors if they are about to apply for the above-mentioned job positions:
- Must be an ITI/ ITC/ MRTV holder with ISRO certified course on High Reliability Interconnection and Electronic Fabrication Techniques for the Operators from any acknowledge board/ university/ institute.
Operator (QC Inspector)
- Must be an ITI/ ITC/ MRTV holder with ISRO certified course on High Reliability Interconnection and Electronic Fabrication Techniques for Inspectors conducted by Quality control and Inspection division of QID/ QCPG/ AVN/ VSSC.
- Both posts require one (1) year of minimum experience working on the related field.
- Age requirement (applicable for both posts): Upper age limit of 35 years
Age of Relaxation
- Will be granted per Kerala Public Service Commission standard regulations or as per order of the Government of India.
Crucial Date to Note
Last date of online application is on October 5, 2014. Late applications are automatically rejected.
Steps in Doing the Online Application
- Applicants must visit the official homepage of KELTRON at keltron.org
- At the homepage, choose ‘Careers.’
- Adhere to the set of instructions and click on the link located at the bottom of the page.
- Answer all the required details in the application form. Be accurate in filling the prescribed form.
- Double check before submitting. Print out own copy of application form and the confirmation page for future reference.
Below are the factors that will be considered in hiring a contender:
- Academic qualifications/ experience
- Written test
- Skill test
- Panel Discussion
Hired candidates will be granted a monthly stipend of Rs.8, 949- Rs.9, 500.
Document List and Tips
- Applicants who wish to apply in both positions must, however, submit two separate applications for each post.
- Emails will be given to contenders considered eligible in during initial screening. Thus, the applicant should be able to maintain his/her e-mail id active.
- Applicant must have his copy of Advertisement Code number and Online application number for future references
- Following Documents are to be prepared:
- Documents to prove qualification, experience, age and community.
- SC/ ST candidates must produce their caste certificate
- OBC must supply their Non- Creamy Layer Certificate
Referred links for additional information