Kerala Accountant General currently invites young and competitive professionals who can take over 10 vacancies for Auditor or Accountant in Sports Quota under Cricket, Table Tennis and Football areas. Applicants must be Indian nationals only. Further specifics are stated in this extended announcement of Kerala Account General official notification.
Name of the Organization : Kerala Accountant General
Designation Title : Auditor/ Accountant
No. of Openings : 10 posts
Mode of Application : offline
Last Date of Application : January 19, 2015
Proposed Scale of Pay
- Hired candidates from Kerala recruitment will receive 5, 200-20,200 plus a GP of Rs.2, 800.
Profile of Prerequisites
- The contender applying for Accountant/ Auditor post must be an Indian citizen only.
- Must fall under the age bar of 18 to 27 years old.
- Age of relaxation is granted for upper age applicants observing maximum of 5 years only, with the exemption of ST/SC category who will be granted relax-able age of up to 10 years and OBC category who can have 8 relax-able years.
- Must have acquired Graduation Degree of any stream/ major from a government recognized academic institute.
Methodology of Application
- Applicants for the Auditor/ Accountant post must forward application observing the prescribed format on a plain A4 size paper.
- Append necessary credentials supporting age, academic eligibility, SC/ ST/ OBC status and other essential documents.
- Put application paper together with credentials inside an envelope, super scribing “APPLICATION FOR
SPORTS QUOTA RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF AUDITOR/ACCOUNTANT.”
- Ensure to forward the aforementioned documents to this address before the 19th of January, 2015.
- The Deputy Accountant General (Admin)
Office or the Principal Accountant General (A&E)
- Note: Government Service personnel must send their application via Proper Channel.
- Note: Short-listed Auditor/Accountant candidates will have to take an initial examination of Departmental Confirmatory test within 2 years of their appointment. Failing the examination renders them automatic discharge from their task or job.