The High Court of Kerala has presently released some job notifications in connection with their recruitment for highly motivated and proactive aspirants for their 58 vacancies in Assistant Postman position. Interested individuals who want to grab this great opportunity to be a part of Kerala High Court must register online on or before the 6th of December for the Registration (Part 1) and/or on the 15th day of December of this year, 2014.
Further directives regarding this ongoing recruitment are mentioned in the underneath section of this notice. Information such as pay scale, selection process, requirements and eligibilities are also included herein:
Name of the Organization : High Court, Kerala
Job Title : Assistant Postman
No. of vacancies : 58 vacancies
Mode of Application : online
Registration Dates : (Part 1) 6.12.2014; (Part 2) 15.12.2014
Summary of Eligibilities
- Applicants must have achieved Graduation degree with at least 50% marks for elective subjects.
- Applicants must be included in the following age bracket to be qualified for Assistant Postman position:
- SC / ST : 2.1.1973 to 1.1.1996
- OBC : 2.1.1975 to 1.1.1996
- Members of the High Court Service
working in categories having pay scales
less than that of Assistant : 2.1.1974 to 1.1.1996
- General Category : 2.1.1978 to 1.1.1996
- Applicants are to pay a non-returnable cost of Rs.310 is the application fee payable thru system-generated Challan during the registration procedure in the official website of Kerala High Court or at any SBI branches.
- SC / ST applicants are free of this obligation.
Course of the Application
- Applicants are to go and surf through the official website of Kerala High Court at hckrecruitment.nic.in.
- The applicant must choose the relevant link for the Assistant Postman position.
- Fill in the prescribed application forms via online and attach key documents of qualifications.
- Must complete the first part of the registration and must obtain the applicants own Key Number.
- Pay application fee thru the given online Challan form and complete the second part of the registration, too.
- Print out hard copies of application forms and confirmation page/s.
- Candidate will be chosen through the given Written Test and Interview that will be conducted by a committee from Kerala High Court
Significant Dates for the Application
- The applicants must take note of the following dates regarding this application:
- Last date for Part-I Registration : December 6, 2014
- Last date for remittance of application fee : December 10, 2014
- Last date for Part-II Registration : December 15, 2014