Several positions are open under the supervision of Karnataka Power Corporation Limited. In this juncture, the acclaimed corporation has given notifications declaring their need for reliable and brilliant individuals for the posts of Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer and Chemist. There are current 359 positions waiting to be filled up. Interested contenders must not neglect to submit their entries on or before the 22nd day of December, 2014. Other details regarding the KPCL announcement are detailed herein:
Name of the Company : Karnataka Power Corporation Limited
Name of Posts : Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer and Chemist
Total No. of Vacancies : 359 posts
Mode of Application : online
Last Date of Application : December 22, 2014 by 5:00 pm
Specifics Regarding the Opening Department-wise
|Job Title||Total No. of Vacancies|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||12|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||36|
|Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)||39|
|Assistant Engineer (Instrumentation)||12|
|Assistant Engineer (Systems)||5|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||7|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||26|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||34|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||25|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||40|
|Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)||24|
|Assistant Engineer (Instrumentation)||9|
|Assistant Engineer (Systems)||3|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||2|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||8|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||11|
Age Requirement as per Category
- General : 18 – 35 years
- OBC : 18 – 38 years
- SC / ST / Cat-I : 18 – 40 years
- EXSM : 18 – 45 years
- Assistant Engineer
- Must possess an Engineering degree in related discipline from a respectable university/ institute.
- Junior Engineer
- Must possess 3 year Diploma in related discipline from a respectable university/ institute.
- Must have a Masters degree in Chemistry / Applied Chemistry from a respectable university/ institute.
- Chemical Supervisor
- Must have achieved Bachelors degree in Science with Chemistry as a subject from a respectable university/ institute.
- Applicants will have to meet the required application cost for processing. Reconsider the following cost details giver as per category:
- SC / ST category : Rs.250
- Remaining categories : Rs.500
- Applicants can pay the cost through the any Post Offices or simply download Challan form from KPCL website.
- Candidates must prove themselves through the following criteria:
- Written Test
- Kannada Language Test
- Verification of Documents
Proposed Pay Scale
- Assistant Engineer : Rs.19,055 – 43,995 per month
- Junior Engineer : Rs.14,395 – 40,785 per month
- Chemist : Rs.16,355 – 41,855 per month
- Chemical Supervisor : Rs.14,395 – 40,785 per month
How to Apply?
- Apply using the online method by logging in to the official portal of KPCL at karnatakapower.com .
- Search for the relevant link with the position applying for and open the given online application forms.
- Completely fill in details asked by the KPCL application forms.
- Attach supporting documents should they deem it necessary.
- Submit the form/s along with the necessary credentials.
- Don’t forget to pay the obligated fee required.