Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre (LPSC) summons exceptional individuals who are willing to grab this significant opportunity to fill up available Scientist/Engineer positions in their company. Concerned individuals confident to avail this post must consult first the given specifics stated herein for the application procedure:
Name of the Company : Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre
Post Name : Scientist / Engineer
Closing Date of Application : October 31, 2014
Mode of Application : Offline
Eligibility and Other Important Requirement
- Contenders for this position must have achieved B.E / B. Tech in Mechanical / Chemical, Industrial, Production Engineering or M.E / M.Tech in Industrial Safety, Fire & Safety Engineering or B. Tech in Metallurgy, Material Science from a reputable institute or university.
- Must not be exceeding 35 years of age as of October 31, 2014
- Relaxation in upper age will be granted to the reserved category in compliance to the standard rules.
- Applications should be stated in an A4 (210 x 297mm) size plain paper and should be properly encoded or hand-written.
- Append photocopies of supporting credentials i.e. certificates, mark sheets and diploma.
- Be sure to attach recently taken passport size picture and affix signature.
- Send to this address on or before the last date of application which is on October 31, 2014.
- Administrative Officer, Recruitment Section
Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre, Valiamala Po
Thiruvananthapuram – 695 547
- Calling in of applicants will be based on their accomplishment during the Interview.
- Chosen candidates will be receiving a liberal package Rs. 15,600-39,100 ($255- 634) plus Grade Pay Rs. 5,400 ($88) granted by LPSC.