Lakshmi Vilas Bank (LVB) has given announcements for their recruitment on Probationary Officer posts. Aspirants interested to grab this opportunity must immediately assess their qualification based on the given criteria below. Online applications will be closed on October 27, 2014. Standards and other information will be as follows:
Organization Name : Lakshmi Vilas Bank
Available Posts : Probationary Officers
Mode of Application : Online
Last Date of Application : October 27, 2014
Academic Qualification and Other Requirements
- Contenders must have achieved First class in Post Graduates or in Engineering regulation viz., B.E, B.Tech, etc. from a reputed institution/university
- Competitive computer knowledge
- Must be 21 to 30 years old (as on October 1, 2014).
- Age of relaxation will be in accordance with the standard regulation.
- Applicants are obliged to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 600 thru online banking or credit / debit card.
- Hired applicants will be granted their monthly stipend on the basis of LVB’s standard procedure.
- Status of hiring for the shortlisted candidates shall be based on their performance in the following:
- Online Examination
- Personal Interview
- Qualified candidates may perform their online application through the official site of LVB: lvbank.com
- Fill up application forms via Career link.
- Upload necessary credentials as asked for the job position.
- Affix passport size photo and signature.
- Submit and get hard copy of applications together with the confirmation page.
(Note: For further information relating post, refer to LVB website.)