Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board is (MPPEB) has opened 20 Sub Inspector vacancies. Credible and efficient job seekers are welcome to submit their applications before the 28th of January, 2015. Further details are discussed herein this announcement.
Name of the Organization : Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board
Job Designation : Sub-Inspector
Total No. of Openings : 20 posts
Mode of Application : Online
Last Date of Online Application : January 28, 2015
Date of Written Examination : February 15, 2015
Profile of Eligibility
- The applicants for Sub Inspector post must not exceed the age limit of 50 years old effective as on January 1, 2015.
- Must have achieved Bachelors Degree of any discipline from a reputable board or university.
- Must have accomplished a Diploma in Computer Applications from a government recognized academic institute.
- Applicants are required to pay a fee of Rs.70 as application fee, payable via online mode such as the following:
- Internet Banking
- Debit/ Credit Card
- MP Online (Kiosk)
- Short-listed applicant will be given the chance to further prove themselves in:
- Written Examination
- Competitive Examination
- Recruited candidates for Sub-Inspector post will be given the pay scale of Rs. 5,200- 20,200, plus GP of Rs.2,800.
Process of Application
- Eligible applicants for sub-inspector post must visit the official web portal of Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board at vyapam.nic.in or www.mponline.gov.in.
- Acquire the necessary online application form and fill in the details accordingly.
- The application cost must be duly remitted as per instruction.
- Submit the duly accomplished forms, observing the schedule given by MPPEB.