Madhyanchal Gramin Bank (MGB) is currently searching for reliable individuals to take over Officer Scale-1 and Multipurpose Office Assistant Positions. There are 450 vacancies within their company. For interested individuals they must meet the prerequisite of having qualified in the RRBs Online CWE supervised by IBPS last September/ October, 2014. Eligible applicants must submit needed requirements by February 13, 2015. Further information regarding MGB application is provided herein:
Name of Company : Madhyanchal Gramin Bank
Position/s : Officer Scale-1 and Multipurpose Office Assistant
No. of Vacancies : 450 posts
Mode of Application : online
Last Date of Application : February 13, 2015
Details of opening as per post
Officer Scale I : 100 openings
Office Asst. (Multipurpose) : 350 openings
- Hired applicants for the posts under MGB will receive the following income as per position:
- Officer Scale I : Rs. 14,500 to 25,700 per month
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) : Rs. 7,200 to 19,300 per month
- Applicants must fall between ages 18 to 28 years old effective on January 6, 2015.
- Age of relaxation is permitted in observance of the government norms.
- Academic qualification for applicants indicates that they must be a graduate of any course of any discipline from a recognized board or university.
- Must have sufficient or competitive knowledge about computer system and the local language.
Method of Hiring
- As indicated, the applicant would only be deemed eligible if he/she is qualified in RBBs conducted last September/ Octobe, 2014.
- Short-listed applicants will have the chance to prove themselves in a Personal Interview.
- Applicants must visit the official website of MGB at mgbank.co.in and surf through the ‘Recruitment’ page.
- Click on the ‘Apply Online’ link to be able to apply via online.
- Submit the form within the give time period along with necessary credentials as asked by MGB.
- Print out copy (or copies) of these said forms for your future reference.