MahaDiscom (Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited or MSEDCL) is the second largest electricity distribution utility in the world, next to China’s State Grid Corporation. MSEDCL is a public sector controlled by the Government of Maharashta. They are supplying electricity to consumers all over Maharashtra except the city of Mumbai. MSEDCL has a huge manpower force of about 76,000 employees and still counting. This population is the real assets of MSEDCL, and the welfare of their employees are given top priority of the establishment. Every year MSEDCL are adding 2000 employees to put through trainings for a professional jobs.
Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (MSEDCL),Maharashtra has recently passed the MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2014 advertisement to fill up 6542 vacant post for Assistant Electrician. It one of the biggest Government Companies in Electricity Distribution and looking forward for brilliant, vibrant and Result oriented Professionals. Interested applicants who have the skills and eligible to work can apply through their official online website and further information provided below.
Maharashta State Electricity Distribution Company Limited
Is looking for Assistant Electrician
65642 vacant positions
– Applicants for the job posts must accomplish a 10 + 2/ ITI or present a Diploma to qualify for application.
– Interested applicants must be at least 18 years old and not more than 27 years of age, on or before September 2014
– Payment terms is monthly basis and will be based on how many years you are in service:
- First year in service – Rs. 7, 500/
- Second year in service – Rs. 8, 500/
- Third year in service – Rs. 9, 500/
Before applying, the applicants should pay the following fee:
Applicants for Open Category – Rs. 100/
Applicants for Reserve Category – Rs. 60/
Ways to Apply
- Interested and competent applicants can apply through online, spontaneously visit their official website: www.mahadiscom.in
- You are free to visit the website, and go see the links and fill up the registration form.
- After filling up the Registration form, find the application form page and fill up the form with the accurate information needed, and click submit.
- Save the forms you completed and have hard copies such as print- outs for future purposes.
Note: For further information and details about this job posts, you can visit their website.