Military Engineer Services (MES) has stated their need for hardworking and talented individuals who are willing to extend career horizons in their midst. Aspiring job seekers are encouraged to forward their applications within January 3-10, 2015. Relevant information about MES recruitment is stated herein:
Name of the Organization : Military Engineer Services
Designation Name : various
Total No. of Openings : 2,658 posts
Type of Application : offline
Application Period : January 3-10, 2015
Last date for submission
(Remote areas only) : January 10, 2015
Date of Written Examination : February 14, 2015
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Caneman||22||Rs. 5,200- 20,200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 1,800|
|Chowkdar (Khansama)||1||Rs. 5,200- 20,200 with Grade Pay Rs. 1,900|
|Safaiwala||26||Rs. 5,200 -.20,200 with GP Rs. 1,800|
|Store Kepper Grade-II||11||Rs. 5,200- 20,200 with Grade Pay Rs. 1,900|
|Civil Motor Driver (OG)||100|
|Draughtsman||7||Rs. 9,300 – 34,800 with Grade Pay Rs. 4,200|
|Supervisor Barrack & Stores||64|
- The applicant for MES position under the General Category must be 18-27 years old as on January 3, 2015.
- Academic eligibility as per MES post:
- Draughtsman: must have obtained 3 year Diploma in Architectural Assistantship from a recognized academic institute
- Supervisor Barrack and Stores Posts: must have achieved Bachelors Degree in Science or Arts from a reputable board or university with Diploma in Material Management Or 3 year Diploma in Mechanical/ Civil/ Electrical Engineering
- (Note: Further specifics for other positions are stated in the official announcement for MES. Applicants are required to review the official announcement at
- Shortlisted candidates for MES positions will be further invited for an Interview and Written examination.
Procedure of Application
- The applicant must prepare his/her application following the prescribed standard format laid out in the MES official announcement.
- Append significant self-attested copies of credentials, duplicate copy of admission card and two self addressed envelopes (each bearing a Rs. 60 postal stamp).
- Forward application to the forwarding address as indicated in the MES official notice.