MHA Intelligence Bureau Recruitment advertises its need for 427 job posts of ACIO, DCIO, JIO and Security Officers for the month of October, current year. MHA is willing to accommodate promising and talented aspirants for screening. Applicants should adhere to the following:
- Deputy Central Intelligence Officer (47 vacancies)
Pay Scale Rs. 15600-39100 + GP Rs. 5400/-
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (187 vacancies)
Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-
- Junior Intelligence Officer ( 122 Vacancies)
Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-
- Security Assistant ( 71 Vacancies)
Pay Scale Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs.2200/-.
– Applicants should download and accurately fill out application forms available online at MHI official website at www.MHA.NIC.IN.
– Upon filling out, attach supporting documents and send post mail on or before October 22, 2014 to this address:
Intelligence Bureau Ministry of Home Affairs
35 S.P. Marg Bapu Dham New Delhi 110021
Qualification and Requirements
– Aspiring applicant should be no more than 30 years old and/but retirement age bracket is still applicable for government norms
– Graduation Degree or any equivalent from any acknowledged university
(For more information regarding the availability of job post and other requirements or qualifications, visit this link: http://mha.nic.in/vacancies or visit the official website of MHA Intelligence Bureau at: www.MHA.NIC.IN.)
– Qualified candidates will be screened through personal interview/s. Only the applicants with exemplary eligibility will be given the chance to take desired posts.
– Your performance during the interview determines the probability of your selection.
-varies from different job positions
Critical Date: October 22, 2014
Work Category: Government Sector
Number of Vacancies: 427
For more inquiries, contact: 011-23092852 Monday to Friday from 10 am to 5 pm