The Ministry of Culture, National Archives of India which is located in New Delhi has propagated a memorandum in link of their urgent need of highly skilled individuals for their open Supervisor, Preservation Assistant, Helper and Conversation Attendant posts. Presently, they have 46 openings for the said various positions. Hiring is already ongoing, so interested applicants who meet the underneath- stated qualifications may proceed into submitting their applications immediately.
Name of the Organization : Ministry of Culture, India
Department : National Archives
Type of Organization : Government
Job Titles Available : Supervisors, Helpers, Preservation Assistants, and Conversation Attendants
Total No. of Vacancies : 46 posts
Hiring Period : within 30 days after the release of the official notification
Job Position and Details
|Job Title||No. of Openings||Educational Requirements|
- Applicants should not be younger than 18 and older than 65 years old to qualify for the above-stated posts.
- Candidates will be given the following as the criteria for hiring selection:
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Applicants who deemed themselves eligible for the open posts must fill up application forms in a prearranged format.
- Append important documents affirming eligibility standards, age and other supporting credentials.
- Post mail the applications and credentials to this address:
- Director General of Archives
National Archives of India
Janpath, New Delhi
- It must be noted that late applications won’t be accepted or considered.