The Ministry of Defense, India has given different notices in relevance with their current opening for Sub-Divisional Officer (Grades I and III) Posts. Talented individuals seeking posts, with equivalent qualifications relative to the openings are free to submit their applications on or before the 30th day of November, 2014. Meanwhile, significant information regarding this announcement is specified herein.
Name of Organization : Ministry of Defense
Organization Category : Government
Job Title/s : Sub-Divisional Officers (Grades I & III)
No. of Vacancies : 24 posts
Final Date of Submission of Application : November 30, 2014
- Sub-Divisional Officer Grade-I : 1 post
- Sub-Divisional Officer Grade-III : 23 posts
Profile of Qualifications and Requirements
- Sub-Divisional Officer Grade-I
- Must be between 18 to 30 years old
- Degree / Diploma in Civil Engineering
- 3 years of related experience
- Sub-Divisional Officer Grade-III
- Must be between 18 to 27 years old
- Matriculation and/or a 2- year diploma or certificate in Surveying Draftsmanship (Civil)
- The shortlisted candidates will undergo the following set of examinations to prove themselves more. Hiring will be based also with this procedure:
- Written Test
- Skill Test
The Cost for the Application
- Applicants are required to meet the registration fee of Rs. 100 in the form of Draft Demand in favor of the Principal Director, Defense Estates, Southern Command, Manekji Mheta, Pune which is payable at Corporation Bank, Southern Command Brance located in Pune.
- Applicants are obliged to download the standard format of application forms from the official website of the Ministry of Defense at http://www.mod.nic.in/.
- Duly fill in the required details, attach passport size photo and affix signature.
- Supply photocopies of credentials supporting your age, educational qualification, employment experience and caste.
- Send the arranged documents to this address:
- Principal Director
Defense Estates, Ministry of Defense
Southern Command, Manekji Mehta Road,
Pune-411 001, Maharashtra