Madhya Pradesh (MP) Police has propagated several job announcements for their current hiring on Subedar, Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander Positions. There are 668 present job openings in their midst and would like competent and highly skillful individuals to take these said positions. Application process is ongoing and will end on the 14th day of January, 2015. Interested individuals are given the following details to aid them on their application:
Name of the Organization : Madhya Pradesh Police
Name of Designation : Subedar, Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander Positions
No. of Vacancies : 668 posts
Mode of Application : Online
Last Date of Application : January 14, 2015
Written Examination : March 1, 2015
Job Details with Corresponding No. of Openings
- Subedar : 110 posts
- Sub Inspector : 460 posts
- Platoon Commander : 98 posts
- Recruited individuals by Madhya Pradesh Police will be given the salary package of Rs.9,300- 34,800, plus a Grade Pay of Rs.3,600.
Profile of Qualifications/ Requirements
- Applicants for the aforementioned posts must be 18 to 28 years old.
- Age of relaxation is granted to the reserved category of applicants in compliance with government norms.
- Must have achieved Graduate Degree from a well-respected University/ College or Institute.
- The applicants for MP Police openings are required to meet the following fees asked as per category:
- UR and OBC category : Rs.700
- SC / ST category : Rs.350
- Applicants making their payment via MP Online (KIOSK), Debit/Credit Card or Internet Banking must remit an additional of Rs.70.
- The criteria that will be used for recruitment/hiring will be as follows:
- Written Test
- Competitive Examination
Steps Observed in Application
- Applicants who deem themselves eligible for the aforementioned posts must start their online application thru the official site of MP Police at vyapam.nic.in or www.mponline.gov.in.
- Locate the appropriate link for the careers and search for the post applying for.
- Fill in the details asked within the given online application form.
- Remit the payment asked as Application fee, following the specifications asked above.
- Print out own copy of the duly accomplished forms and submit within the given time bracket/period.