Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination (MPPEB) is in search of potential candidates to take 75 open slots for their Stenographer, Stenotypist and Assistant Grade-III posts. Willing and qualified applicants may proceed into submitting their application on or before the 19th of December, 2014. Framed herein are the details in line with MPPEB notification. Please be informed as follows:
Name of the Organization : Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination
Job Titles : Stenographer, Stenotypist and Assistant Grade-III
No. of Open Positions : 75 vacancies
Application Mode : Online
Last Day of the Application : December 19, 2014
Date of Written Test : January 11, 2015
Framed Details for the Application
|Job Title||No. of Vacancies||Age Bracket (effective as on January 1, 2015)||Remuneration Offered|
|Steno-typist||4||Must be 18-40 years old
*Age of relaxation will be given as per norm.
|Rs.5,200 – Rs.20,200 + GP Rs.1,900|
|Stenographer||2||Rs.5,200 – Rs.20,200 + GP Rs.2,800|
|Assistant Grade-III||49||Rs.5,200 – Rs.20,200 + GP Rs.1,900|
Academic Requirements as per Post
- Stenographer and Steno-typist
- Higher Secondary and Diploma in Modern Office Management from AICTE Polytechnic College and Diploma from DOEACC
- Assistant (Grade III)
- Higher Secondary through Hindi Type Writing Examination from any government-recognized institute or university/ college
- Applicants for the above-stated jobs will be given the following examination. These will be the criteria for hiring:
- Written Examination
- Competitive Examination
- An application fee of 500 shall be remitted by applicants under the unreserved and OBC categories; and Rs.250 for SC / ST categories.
How to Apply
- Applicants are instructed to go to MPPEB official website at vyapam.nic.in or www.mponline.gov.in .
- Select the related link for the job position applying for.
- Accomplish all the asked details in the application form provided and submit.
- Print out the details and confirmation page to be used as a future.