To work as a professor is a challenging job. One gets to teach and share their knowledge with the students, it is one of the most rewarding job that one can do. As it is the professors who help in building the nation by giving responsible citizens who have good knowledge and have a strong foundation when it comes to studies and other aspects of life. A professor influences the students to quite an extent and if it is a good influence then nothing like it. A student gains a lot from a professor. There is invitation for professor from Madhya Pradesh education department.
Madhya Pradesh public service commission has given application for recruitment of assistant professors in various subjects in the education department. The selection of the professor will be done through written examination and interview. There is a set pattern for the exam which if the candidates follow they are sure to get in.
Exam pattern for MPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment Paper
- The written exam is of 400 marks and 50 marks is for the interview.
- 100 marks is for general studies and 300 marks for related subjects.
- It will be objective type question paper which will be divided into 100 question of general studies (1 mark per question) and 150 question of related subjected (2 marks per question).
- There is no negative marking.
- Time for general studies will be 90 minutes and 2 hours for the related subject.
One can download syllabus for all the subjects related to the exam and study for the same.
All the important points are given in the article. One can go through it and will know how the exam papers are designed for how many marks. The subjects are also given for the student’s to prepare well before going for the examination.
Do not think much prepare well for the exam and go for it. You might be the next assistant professor in Madhya Pradesh education department. It is a very honorable job and if one gets it, one should work with full justice and sincerity as a professor.