North Delhi Municipal Corporation has posted employment notification for the recruitment of 525 Teacher, Physical Education Teacher (PET) and Special Educator vacancies in the Department of Education on contractual basis. Eligible candidates may apply online from 25-07-2014 to 08-08-2014 by 06.00 PM.
North Delhi Municipal Corporation Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 525
Name of the Posts:
1. Teacher (Music): 30 Posts
2. Teacher (Primary): 300 Posts
3. Physical Education Teacher: 30 Posts
4. Teacher (Drawing & Painting): 30 Posts
5. Teacher (Nursery): 75 Posts
6. Special Educator (Primary): 60 Posts
Age limit for the candidates is as follows: Candidates age limit is 18-30 years for General, 18-35 years for SC/ ST, 18-33 years for OBC and 18-40 years for Others. Cutoff date for determining age limit is 08-08-2014. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Senior Secondary (10+2) or Intermediate or its equivalent & Diploma/ Certificate course in relevant discipline.
Selection process is based on marks obtained in secondary examination, senior secondary exam and teacher training or diploma.
Candidates can apply online through the website www.mcdonline.gov.in from 25th July 2014 to 8th August 2014 by 6:00 pm. Retain printed copy of online application for future use.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Candidates must scan their photograph for uploading.
2. Log on to website www.mcdonline.gov.in —> North Delhi Municipal Corporation.
3. Click on Jobs @ NDMC —> Click on Apply beside the desired post.
4. Fill all the mandatory details and Submit.
5. Retain printed copy of online application form for future use.
It is always good to remember the important dates so that you do not miss out on filling the application or submitting the same.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Applications: 25-07-2014.
Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 08-08-2014 by 06.00 PM.
Do not waste any more time, you have all the information handy. Go ahead, and apply for it online and get ready to write the exam and for the interview so that you will end up getting the job in a good place.