National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development (NABARD) has dispersed notifications in connection with their current need for candidates to take over three (3) vacancies on Office Attendant Group C Posts. Willing candidates who bear the eligibility for the said post may apply through offline mode as soon as possible or on the 31st day of December, 2014. Further information regarding this announcement is stated herein. Please refer to the following:
Name of the Organization : National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development
Job Title : Office Attendant- Group C
Total no. of available posts : 3 vacancies
Mode of application : offline
Closing date for submission : December 31,2014
Profile Summary of Eligibility
- Applicants must not exceed and should be between ages 18 to 25 years old to qualify for the said position.
- Age of relaxation will be applied as per norm.
- Must have at least a minimum classification of 7th pass or under-graduation.
Pay Scale Offered
- The organization is ready to grant hired candidates with the starting pay of Rs. 16,000 per month.
Procedure in Applying for the Post
- Applicants must visit and download the application form in the prescribed proforma at the official website of NABARD at nabard.org.
- Follow the link to Career section and download application form from therein. Print the forms.
- Complete the information being asked in the forms and append passport size snap. Affix signature.
- Also supply photocopies of certificates identifying age, caste, academic qualification and other helpful documents regarding the application.
- Enclose application in an envelope and label with “Application for the post of OFFICE ATTENDANT.”
- Finally, post the mail to this address:
- Chief General Manager, NABARD
Uttarakhand Regional Office, 113/2,
Hotel Sunrise, Rajpur Road, Dehradun – 248001
- Applicants can submit their applications in the NABARD Uttarakhand Regional Office during working days. They are to deposit their application in the box provided by the office management.