A memorandum from Naval Dockyard Mumbai (also known as Bombay Dockyard) for Tradesman post openings has been published online. NDM is looking for brilliant and talented individuals for 548 Tradesman (MTS) posts who will work in Naval Dockyard Mumbai or any other location in Western Naval Command. Interested job hunters may apply via online before or on September 14, 2014. Hiring is now on-going. Please note the following particulars for this job post.
NAME OF HIRING ORGANIZATION : Naval Dockyard Mumbai
JOB POSITION : Tradesman (MTS)
NO. OF VACANCIES : 548 vacancies
- SC : 63 vacancies
- ST : 29 vacancies
- OBC : 137 vacancies
- General : 319 vacancies
Aspiring applicants should have passed Matriculation or 10th standard from an acknowledged board or university.
– Age should be 18 to 25 years old as on the last date of application. Retirement age will be given as follows as by the rules and regulations applicable or suited to government norms:
o OBC Category : 3 years
o SC/ST Category : 5 years
o PWD/ PH : 10 years
Applicants must prepare the following: valid email ID, scanned copies of photograph and signature.
– Aspiring applicants must log on to the official website of Naval Dockyard Mumbai at www.godiwadabhartee.com.
-Find at the homepage of the given website for job vacancies. Read the instructions carefully before you apply.
– Check your eligibility for the Tradesman post. Click on ‘Apply.’ You can then, fill in the application form provided by the site.
– After filling in, double check your application form/s.
– Upload all your supporting documents stated above, i.e. your photograph and scanned signature.
– Re-check application forms and supporting documents before submitting. A registration number will be given to you. This represents that your online application has been successfully submitted.
– Lastly, print out a copy of your application for your future reference or use.
Critical Date of Application
– Online application starts at August 8, 2014, 9:00 a.m. and ends at September 14, 2014 at exactly 5:00 p.m.
– Applicants must be able to submit their applications no more than the 14th day of September, 2014 (Sunday). Late applications will no longer be considered. Visit Naval Dockyard Mumbai online now.
– Hiring of the eligible applicants will based on the following criteria:
o Written Examination
o PET (Physical Efficiency Test)
o Verification of Documents
o Medical Test
Chosen candidates will benefit the salary of Rs. 5,200- 20,200 per month, with a Grade Pay of Rs. 1,800 monthly.
About Naval Dockyard Mumbai or (Bombay Dockyard): NDM is a 230 year old Indian shipbuilding yard at Mumbai, tracing back to1735 (year established). The yard caters to at least 10,000 industrial civilian workers who are highly eligible for trained service. These people are committed to their craft and obligations, bearing constant goal for growth, expansion and excellence.
For additional information, applicants are advised to check on the official notification which can be read at the official website of Naval Dockyard Mumbai at: www.godiwadabhartee.com.