National Buildings Construction Corporation calls the attention of confident and skillful jobseekers who aim to broaden their career prospects as Management Trainee with NBCC. Eligible Civil Engineers will be selected thru 2015 GATE.
Organization Name : National Buildings Construction Corporation
Job Position : Management Trainee
Eligibility and Age Requirement
- Aspirants must be Civil Engineers who pass 2015 GATE
- Must be a holder of Degree in Civil Engineering or Equivalent Qualification from government recognized college/ university/ institute, bearing 60% Aggregate Marks
- Should not be over 29 years old
Opening date of NBCC online application : Last week of December 2014
Date of closing (indefinite) : 30 days upon the Opening date
Online Application Procedure
- The Applicant must go to nbccindia.gov.in for their online registration.
- They must look for the tab/ link appropriate for the job position they want to avail
- Properly fill in the given form in the prescribed format and upload the necessary documents that NBCC requires submit.
- Double check the specifics in the application form and click on the ‘submit’ button.
- It is imperative for the applicant to print out a copy of his or her application form and the confirmation page itself. They will be used for future references.
Candidates will be screened thru 2015 GATE. Selected hopefuls will be given the chance to prove themselves more in a personal interview.
Applicants who were deemed worthy to join NBCC will be given the monthly stipend of Rs. 16, 400- Rs. 40,500.
This is the official reference link of the NBCC memo: http://bharatrecruitment.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/24_09_2014_205_058.jpg.