New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) has issued its memorandum for job hiring 2014. This is for hopeful and worthy contenders for twenty-two (22) Gardener (Mali) posts. Disciplined, active and industrious individuals are encouraged to apply for this post. If you are an aspiring applicant willing to avail the post, take heed of the given particulars. Below are the following details to be followed in order to get the application:
Categories and Corresponding No. of Vacancies
- BH : 10 vacancies
- HH : 10 vacancies
- OH : 2 vacancies
Total : 22 vacancies
– Applicants must acquire at least Lower Primary Standard from a respectable Board or Equivalent in order to qualify for this job post
– Applicants must be able to submit their meticulously and accurately filled-up application form/s together with their supporting documents on or before on the 15th day of October, 2014.
– Applicants who acquired a year (1 year) experience in Horticulture will be preferred over others
– Applicants should be 18 years old to 25 years old;
– Retirement shall be given to the candidate as follows:
o GEN: 10 years
o OBC: 15 years
o SC/CT: 13 years
Applicants should be able to submit their applications in the prearranged and properly filled application form and requirements on or before September 12, 2014.
-Applicants should enclose the above stated forms and requirements in a sealed envelope with the label “Application for Gardener (Mali) Post” on the envelope’s surface. This should be sent to this address:
Room No. 4005
4th floor NDMC Palika Kendra
New Delhi- 110001
Critical Date for Submission of Application
End of submission of applications will be on September 12, 2014. Applicants are advised to submit their requirements and application forms on or before this critical date. Late submissions will not be entertained.
– Selected contenders will be receiving a salary of Rs. 4,440 to 7,440 with the grade pay of Rs. 1,300
– Contenders shall perform the following tasks. Their performance will determine their status in the selection process.
o Written Test
o Trade Test
More information will be provided when you log on to the NDMC official web site or simply refer to this link: https://www.ndmc.gov.in/home/Vacancy.aspx . Details for the desired job position, application forms, elaboration for pay scales and job eligibility are also available on this given link.