New Delhi Municipal Corporation yet released another memo for the Delhi officer posts. Talented and promising candidates are encouraged to take part and get hired. Willing job seekers who wants to take part of NDMC’s hiring procedure are invited to visit their online official website for application forms and other information about this post. Summary of details is provided for immediate information.
Job Position: Section Officer Horticulture
– Candidates must be a degree holder from an acknowledged and well-respected university
– Candidates must have the required and sufficient work experience in this field.
-Applicants may apply or avail the application forms via online at the official website of New Delhi Municipal Corporation
– Applicants must be able to duly fill up the application forms provided for the said job position. Important details must be attended to with extra attention.
– Applicants must upload all the important supporting documents or requirements together with passport size photo.
– Remember to submit the application with the requirements during the prescribed time bracket.
Critical Date for Submission of Application
End of submission for the application of Section Officer Horticulture post is on August 31, 2014. Applicants must be able to submit their application forms and supporting requirements prior or during this said date as they will not be considered thereafter.
Selection of the eligible candidate will be based from his performance during the interview; hence candidates are advised to be fully equipped before the interview.
Chosen candidate will benefit a good amount of Rs. 26,025.
For more additional information, log on to the NDMC official web site or simply refer to this link: https://www.ndmc.gov.in/home/Vacancy.aspx . Details for the desired job position, application forms, elaboration for pay scales and job eligibility are also available on this given link.