National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) has declared recruitment for highly organized and talented individuals for their open 30 Deputy Manager Positions under their Technical Department. Interested job seekers are advised to file their applications immediately or before the 10th of April, 2015. Helpful details are put into profile herein:
Name of the Organization : National Highways Authority of India
Job Title : Deputy Manager
Division : Technical Department
No. of Openings : 30 posts
Mode of Application : offline
Last Date of Application : April 10, 2015
Summary of Prerequisites/ Eligibility
- Age limit for the applicants is 35 years old as on the 10th of April, 2015.
- SC/ ST applicants are granted 5 years age of relaxation.
- OBC applicants are granted 3 years age of relaxation.
- Must have finished the Degree in Civil Engineering from a government-recognized board or University or any relevant eligibility.
- Applicants will be assessed based on their 2015 GATE marks and their Interview.
- Qualified candidates who will take the post of Deputy Manager under the Technical Department will receive the pay scale of Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 plus a Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400.
Observed Steps in Application
- Applicant must download the standard application form designed by NHAI from its official website at nhai.org.
- Fill in details relevant to application on the Deputy Manager post. Post passport size picture and affix signature in space provided for certification.
- Support application by attaching relevant credentials backing up claims on qualification.
- Put everything in an envelope and mark it with “Application for the post of Dy. Manager (Tech).”
- Post mail by express or registered method to this address:
- DGM (HR&A)-III
National Highways Authority of India
G-5&6, Sector-10, Dwarka, New Delhi