National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) has propagated notifications regarding their intention of hiring active and competitive individuals to take the post of Appointed Actuary. Receipt of applications is still in progress, but will be closing on the 31st day of December, 2014. For the meantime, review the given particulars related to the job opening:
Name of the Corporation : National Insurance Company Limited
Job Designation : Appointed Actuary
No. of Openings : unspecified
Mode of Application : offline/ online
Final Date of Application : December 31, 2014
Pay Scale : unspecified
Age Limit and Relaxation
- Hopefuls must not go over the maximum age limit of 62 years old.
- Age of relaxation will also be conferred in accordance with the government norms and rules.
Required Educational Background
- Applicants for the post must be a Fellow of Actuarial Society of India or the Institute of Actuaries of India.
- Must meet all the necessities on Regulation No.3, Sub Regulation (2) of IRDA (Appointed Actuary) Regulation, 2000 & 2013.
- Applicants must have 10 years of work experience in the related area, from which 2 years must be from post qualification experience.
Mode of Assortment
- The applicants will undergo Personal Interview which will be the basis of selection.
Procedure to be observed for the Application
- Hopefuls must duly fill in application forms in pre-arranged design. Attach also passport-size photo and affix signature on the space provided.
- Fasten supporting documents for educational requirement, experience testimonials and certificate stating age.
- Super-scribe the envelope which contains requirements with “NICL – Appointed Actuary”.
- Mail documents and claim to this address:
- Shri Sukanta Mishra
Chief Manager, Personnel Department
National Insurance Co. Ltd
3 Middleton Street Kolkata, 700 071
- Applicants can send a soft copy of their documents and application via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.