National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) has propagated its online notification on 163 vacancies for DEO/Manager/Accountant posts. Competitive and eligible candidates who aim to broaden their career horizon with NIELIT must immediately respond to this advertisement by sending their applications on or before the closure date of submission. Summarized herein are details regarding available job posts:
Organization Name :
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology
Finance Manager : 1 post
Accountant : 19 posts
Data Entry Operator : 143 posts
Total No. of Vacancies : 163 available job positions
Chandigarh and various locations in Punjab region
Applicants are required to pay a non-refundable application cost of Rs. 500 in cash or to be drafted in favor of The Director, NIELIT Chandigarh which is payable in Chandigarh.
Educational Qualification & Required Experience
- A. Minimum experience of 3 years
- Com 1st Division or M.Com 2nd Division
- 3 years experience of commercial accounts and sufficient knowledge of Tally Software.
Data Entry Operator
- The candidates shall be required to pass the proficiency test to be eligible for interview.
- Proficiency & Experience: Candidate must have proficiency in data entry
- Minimum of 6 months work experience in Data Entry.
- Applicants must visit first the official website of NIELIT at nielitchd.in.
- Look for the “Jobs” tab and click on it. Explore.
- Choose the appropriate link for the post you want to avail.
- Download application form of the prescribed proforma and fill up all necessary details with accuracy.
- Attach your latest passport size photo and signature.
- Attach the photocopies of all the required certificates / testimonials / documents and forward to this address before the closure date
- National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology
Puncom Building, C-134, Industrial Area Phase -8, Mohali, Punjab- 160071
- Applicants are required to submit their application forms on or before September 29, 2013 (3:00 p.m.). Late submissions are considered rejected.
- For the short-listed candidates, date and venue for the interview will be announced on October 10, 2014 by 5:00 p.m. at the website of the Centre.
Initially screened candidates will be given the opportunity to prove themselves in an interview.
- Recruited contestants will get the monthly remuneration as follow:
- Manager : Rs. 50000
- Accountant : Rs. 25000
- Data Entry Operator : Rs. 12000
- Candidates must bring with them the original copies of their testimonials and/ or certificates on the date of their interviews.
- Applicants are advised to visit regularly the Centre’s website for the newest updates regarding this post. List of applicants found qualified for the posts will be announced herein for the interview /selection list. There will be no call letters for the interview.
- For more inquiries, please contact on mobile phone numbers 99886-90855 and 98761-02112 from 9.30 AM to 5.30 PM (Monday to Friday).
Referred Link for more information
- Copy and paste this URL: http://nielitchd.in/recruitment-manpower-post-managerfinanceaccountant-and-data-entry-operator-contract-basis-different
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT), Delhi has distributed its online advertisement regarding NIELIT Recruitment 2014 for willing contenders for the posts of NIELIT Data Entry Operator (Gr-I/II). Interested jobseekers are required to fill in their online application in NIELIT, Delhi official website. Framed below are important details for the aforementioned vacancies:
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology.
Location : Delhi
Job Position : Data Entry Operator (Grades I and II)
- Closure Date for application: September 23, 2014
- Online Aptitude Test: September 28, 2014
- Typing Test and Interview: September 30, 2014
Applicants are required pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 600 which may be deposited online via official website of NIELIT, Delhi.
- A degree holder from any reputable university.
- Desirable: candidates with minimum of 6 months Certificate course in Computer Hardware/ Software from a registered institution
- Average typing speed of 30 wpm
DEO Grade 1: 3 years of minimum work experience as data entry operator/ Computer operator/ Office assistant in Government/ private sector/ PSUs/ Limited companies/ firms/ institutions
DEO Grade 2: 2 years of minimum work experience as as data entry operator/ Computer operator/ Office assistant in Government/ private sector/ PSUs/ Limited companies/ firms/ institutions.
- Applicants must visit the official website: delhi.nielit.gov.in
- Click on the ‘Recruitment’ tab which is located at the right panel of the homepage.
- Choose ‘Register Online’ and read all the provided instructions.
- Agree to the terms and conditions and click on ‘Proceed to Online Registration.’
- Fill in the application form accurately and carefully. Double check and submit.
- Print your own copy of the application for future reference.
Candidates will be chosen based on their performance in the following:
- Aptitude test (conducted online)
- Typing Test
- Document Verification
Hired applicants will get an impressive package of monthly salary as follow:
- Data Entry Operator-Grade I: Rs. 16800
- Data Entry Operator-Grade II: Rs. 15680