National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development (NIPCCD) is presently on a look out for job hunters who are willing to take over 13 R/A Clerk posts and other job positions available in their organization. Further details concerning this particular announcement are aligned within this notification. Job seekers who deem themselves eligible for the said posts will have to forward their applications immediately.
Name of the Organization : National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development
Post Name : various
No. of available Posts : 13
Last Date of application : within 20 days (as of November 2)
|Post Name||Vacancies||Remunerations||Age Limit|
|Editor||1||Rs. 15600-39100 ($254-637) + GP Rs. 6600 ($107)||50 y.o.|
|Assistant Director||1||Rs. 15600-39100 ($254-637) + GP Rs. 5400 ($88)||35 y.o.|
|Research Assistant||6||Rs. 9300-34800 ($159-566) + GP Rs. 4200 ($68)||30 y.o.|
|Junior Hindi Translator||1||Rs. 9300-34800 ($159-566) + GP Rs. 4200 ($68)||28 y.o.|
|Accounts Clerk||1||Rs. 5200-20200 ($84-329) + GP Rs. 2400 ($39)||30 y.o.|
|Staff Car Driver||1||Rs. 5200-20200 ($84-329) + GP Rs. 1900 ($31)||30 y.o.|
|Project Officer (NCF)||1||Rs. 15,600-39100 ($254-636) + GP Rs. 6600 ($107)||56 y.o.|
|Section Officer (NCF)||1||Rs. 9300-34800 ($151- 566) + GP Rs. 4600 ($75)||56 y.o.|
|Total no. of vacant posts||13|
Cost for the Application
- Applicants are compelled to pay an application fee of Rs. 250 ($4) in the shape of Demand Draft, favoring the “National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development.” The fee is payable at New Delhi.
- SC / ST / Physically Handicapped Candidates are not obligated to pay any application fee.
Mode of Selection
- The following are the basis of selection:
- Written test
Course of Application
- Log in to the official web of NIPCCD: nipccd.nic.in.
- Search for the related link under the careers section. Download applications and print.
- Be sure to append all necessary requirements asked by the organization.
- Finally, send to this address. Also label the envelop with “Application for the post of ________”
- Assistant Administrative Officer (Pers)
National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development
5, Siri Institutional Area, Opposite Hauz Khas Police Station,
Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016