National Institute of Technology, Tichy has released its online publication regarding its need of outstanding and brilliant Assistant, Associate Professors and Professors. NIT is searching for excellent academic faculty with solid fundamentals, industry orientation, excellent teaching competence and research expertise. Eligible Indian aspirants are welcome to apply in an offline mode procedure. Here are the elements for availing the post/s:
ORGANIZATION : National Institute of Technology, Trichy
POSITION/S : (1) Assistant Professors;
(2) Associate Professors; and
- Aspiring applicant must be a Ph.D. holder or any of its equivalent criteria acquired from any recognized college, university or institute.
- Should be dynamic and student friendly.
- Interested applicants must visit the homepage of National Institute of Technology to download application forms in the prescribed proforma provided by NIT.
- Applicants must duly fill-in all details and attach the necessary requirements asked by NIT. Requirements include:
- Self-attested copies of all certificates
- Semester wise-mark sheets (copy)
- Testimonials (copy)
(Note: Original copies these three requirements must be produced at the time of the interview and at the time of joining.)
- Matriculation or any equivalent certificate as proof for date of birth (should be produced upon the time of Interview only)
- Applicants must be able to submit hard copy of their application(in the prescribed format) along with significant testimonials via mail post and should be addressed to:
- The Registrar
National Institute of Technology
Tiruchirappalli – 620015
Tamil Nadu, INDIA
You can also contact NIT thru the following telephone numbers:
Phone: +91-431-2501801 to 8
(Note: Enclosed documents must be marked properly, and photos affixed suitably. Furthermore, please do not forget to mention the Department and Post you are applying for on the left-top corner of your envelope. Separate applications should be sent as per Department.)
Crucial Date/s for Application
Applicants must be able to submit their applications before or on October 8, 2014, 5:15 p.m. Delayed applications will no longer be considered or will be automatically rejected.
Short-listed applicants will be invited for technical and personal interview. Hiring will be based on their performance during the Interview.
Income and Other Benefits
- Selected applicants will receive the following salary and benefits:
- Assistant Professor: PB-3 of Rs. 15,600- 39,100 plus a Grade Pay of Rs. 8,000
- Associate Professor: PB-4 of Rs. 37,400- 67,000 plus a Grade Pay of Rs. 9,500
- Professor: PB-4 of Rs. 37,400- 67,000 plus a Grade Pay of Rs. 10,500
National Institute of Technology, one of the top Engineering Institutions of India, is a public engineering and technology university that gratifies to India’s need for technological manpower. It envisions providing valuable resources for industry and society through excellence in technical education and research.
For more information regarding NIT and the above-stated job posts, refer to this link: www.nitt.edu . (Downloadable document regarding Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor Posts is available at: http://www.nitt.edu/home/other/jobs/ .)