Northern Railway has publicized their need for skillful contenders for 21 Sportsperson posts. Willing applicants may refer to the details aligned herein:
Organization Name : Northern Railway
Job Position : Sportspersons (various fields)
No. of vacancies : 21 available posts
Type of Application : Offline
- Athletic (Men) : 4 posts
- Boxing (Men) : 1 post
- Badminton (Men) : 1 post
- Basket Ball (Men) : 1 post
- Cycling (Men) : 4 posts
- Weight Lifting (Men) : 1 post
- Kabaddi (Men) : 1 post
- Boxing (Women) : 1 post
- Basket ball (Women) : 2 posts
- Cricket (Women) : 3 posts
- Kabaddi (Women) : 2 posts
Eligibility and Other Related Criteria
- Aspirants must finished Matriculation / ITI / Graduation or equivalent from a reputable board or university.
- The minimum standard rules for sports quota, plus qualifying performance per position.
- Should be between 18- 25 years old as on January 1, 2015.
- No age of relaxation granted.
- Visit website of Northern Railway at: nr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Look for the recruitment link and related post.
- Download the notice and fill the application on the plain A-4 size paper.
- Attach all the requirements and post to the below address before October 31, 2014.
- Administrative Officer
Northern Railway Sports Association
Room N: 7 (G), Annex -II, Accounts Building, Baroda House, New Delhi -110001
- Short-listed candidates will be given chance to prove themselves more in an Interview.
- Hired individuals will receive Rs. 5,200-20,200 per month.