National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) in Madhya Pradesh has opened 51 slots for District Accounts Assistant Post. Interested job seekers who want extend horizons with NRHM are invited to forward their applications until the 20th of December, 2014. Candidates who deem themselves worthy will be recruited by National Rural Health Mission under contract. Specifics relating to NRHM notification are indicated below:
Name of the Organization : National Rural Health Mission
Designated Post : District Accounts Assistant
No. of Current Openings : 51 posts
Mode of Application : online
End date of Application : December 20, 2014
Summary of Prerequisites
- Contenders for District Accounts Assistant under NRHM must be between 18-40 years old.
- Must have gained M. Com Degree, bearing 60% marks.
- Must have 3 year qualification of related work experience in any organization or ICWA/ CA Inter.
- NRHM observes the following criteria as basis in hiring:
- Online Test
- Interview will be the basis of recruitment of applicants.
- Recruited applicants to take over District Accounts Assistant Post will be receiving Rs. 15,000 monthly stipend.
- Eligible candidates are directed to the official website of Madhya Pradesh Government at mponline.gov.in.
- Look for the suitable link for District Accounts Assistant and load page for online application.
- Remember to have the scanned copy of your passport size snap, signature and supporting credentials.
- Provide the important requirements if asked and submit within the given time bracket of application period.