NTPC SAIL Power Company Private Limited (NSPCL) is on a look out for proactive and highly skilled professionals for their current 64 vacancies for various ‘trainee’ posts in their company. Individuals who are interested in submitting their applications must carefully read the underneath section of this notice for detailed information regarding the set of qualifications, requirements, application procedures, pay scale and other relevant specifics.
Name of the Company : NTPC SAIL Power Company Private Limited
Job Titles : Engineer (Trainee), ITI (Trainee) & Laboratory Assistant (Trainee)
No. of Available Posts : 64 vacancies
Application Mode : Online
Last Date of the Application : November 30, 2014
Details as Per Post
|Job Title||No. of Posts Available||Pay Scale||Education Eligibility|
|Diploma Engineer (Trainee)||30||Rs.15,500/-||Rs.15,500/- to Rs.34,500/-||Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Control & Instrumentation / Electronics Engineering with at least 70% marks|
|Control & Instrumentation||5|
|ITI (Trainee)||30||Rs.11,500/-||Rs.11,500/- to Rs.26,000/-||Class 10th pass plus ITI (Fitter / Electrician / Electronics / Instrument Mechanic)|
|Lab Assistant (Trainee)||4||B.Sc. degree with Chemistry / Graduation degree in Applied / Industrial Chemistry|
- Age limit will be 27 years old as on November 30, 2014.
- Applicants are to pay an equivalent registration fee as per post thru Debit Card / Internet Banking / Bank Challan.
- Engineer Trainee : Rs.300
- ITI Trainee and Lab Assistant Trainee : Rs.200
- Assortment of candidates for each post will be according to these following standards for judging:
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Method of Application
- Applicants should apply thru online on NSPCL Website at nspcl.co.in
- Look for the appropriate link that will provide you with the application forms.
- Supply information asked in the application forms and attach soft copies of credentials.
- Remember to append recently taken passport size snap and signature.
- Lastly, submit the form/s and documents.
- Print out significant copies of forms and confirmation page for future use.
- Closing date for online registration : November 30, 2014
- Date of downloading the admission card : December 26, 2014
- Date of Written Test (Tentative) : January 11, 2015