There are 6 Sub-Inspector Finger Print positions advertised by Odisha Staff Selection Commission (SSC) to be currently open. The commission is seeking for individuals with dynamic and reliable personalities to fill up the vacancies under the said post. Eager job hunters can apply via online on the official website of Odisha SSC.
Applicants must read the specifics in the underneath section for more information:
Name of the Organization : Odisha Staff Selection Commission
Job Title : Sub-Inspector Finger Print
No. of Vacancies : 6 posts
Mode of Application : online
Final Date of Submission : January 12, 2015
Profile of Eligibility
- The candidate must be 20- 25 years old effective on January 1, 2014.
- Crucial: Sub-Inspector Finger Print position is available for Indian citizens only.
- Must be a Bachelors Degree in Science or Engineering graduate from a respectable university.
- Must be competent in speaking and writing in Odia dialect.
- Candidates to take the Sub-Inspector Finger Print post will be granted the monthly pay scale of Rs.9,300 – 34,800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4,200.
- The following criteria will be observed by the hiring committee of Odisha SSC for their selection of candidates:
- Physical Measurement Test
- Eye Test
- Written Test
- Document Verification
- Viva-Voce cum Psychological Test
Steps in Applying for the Post
- The contender for the Sub-Inspector Finger Print post must register online on odishassc.in.
- He/ She should apply via “Online Application” tab or link.
- Supply information and append significant requirements backing up claim for academic and/or experience requirement.
- Submit within the designated time duration and print out a copy for own file.