Oil India Limited (OIL) is presently in need of dynamic job seekers for their open post of Security officer. There are currently 3 vacancies for the said post. Eligible job seekers are encouraged to apply by appearing on the walk-in interview on the 23th day of January, 2015. Further details for OIL job announcement are given herein:
Name of the Organization : Oil India Limited
Position Title : Security Officer
Total No. of Vacancies : 3 Vacancies
Mode of Application : walk-in interview
Date of Interview : January 23, 2015 (9:00 am to 10:30 am)
Proposed Pay Scale and Allowances
- Recruited applicants will receive Rs. 55,000 with an accommodation allowance of Rs. 5,500 plus medical allowance of Rs. 1,500.
Profile of Qualifications
- Applicants for Security Officer post under OIL must not exceed the age limit of 50 years old as on the date of the interview.
- Applicants must have accomplished Graduation degree of any stream from a reputable academic institute.
Method of Selection
- Performance during the interview is the main criteria for selection of candidates for Security Officer position.
Steps in Application
- Applicants must bring the following items and credentials for the walk-in interview:
- 2 pieces of recently taken passport size snaps
- Photo copies of Certificates and Mark sheets of Graduation Degree
- Original copies of Certificates and Mark sheets of Graduation Degree
Venue of the Interview
- Applicants are directed to appear to the indicated address below within the designated time. Applicants are advised to be prompt as late comers won’t be entertained.
- Centre of Excellence for Energy Studies
“INTEGRA”, Opposite ’PIBCO’, Rukminigaon,
GS Road, Guwahati, Assam – 781 022