Odisha Primary Education Programme Authority (OPEPA) advertizes for 16, 601 openings for various Sikshya Sahayak positions. Aspiring brilliant applicants who aim to further their career with OPEPA must immediately apply online on or before the end of registration date. Below are information given for the interested jobseekers:
Name of Organization : Odisha Primary Education Programme Authority (OPEPA)
Job Positions Available : various Sikshya Sahayak posts
Total No. of Vacancies : 16, 601 vacancies
Education Qualifications and Eligibility
- Applicants must be a BSC, BA degree holder with B. Ed and +2 Science, Arts/ Commerce with C.T. or any of its equivalent requirements from any recognized or acknowledged educational body (College, University or Institute) in order to qualify for the initial screening.
- Applicants must have passed the required training and score in OTET (mandatory to all applicants).
- Untrained OTET pass PH, ST and SC applicants may also apply but training qualification for the relaxation of PH, ST and SC applicants will be subject for clearance in NCTE.
- Applicants who are at the minimum requirement age of 35 years for the General Category are prioritized.
- Age of relaxation within the bracket detailed below is also qualified.
- SC/ ST/ women/ ex-servicemen/ SEBC applicants : 5 years
- PH candidates : 10 years
Steps in Doing the Application
- The applicant who is eligible enough for the Sikshya Sahayak posts must visit the official website of OPEPA first at opepa.in to avail the online application.
- The applicant must take time to look for the appropriate or referred link the online application.
- The applicant must, then, fill up the form with utmost accuracy and care as being asked by OPEPA.
- It is required that the applicant must use prescribed proforma and upload all the necessary documents required by OPEPA.
- It is advised that the applicant should double check the application forms and attached documents before submitting them.
- If the applicant is convinced that all information is true to the best of his/ her beliefs, he/ she can click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Finally, the applicant must print out a copy of his application and the confirmation page to serve as a future reference.
- Be informed that online application will close on the 30th of September, 2014.
- Other significant dates to follow:
- Security and Publication of Draft in Merit List : October 15, 2014
- Last Date of Inviting Objections : October 31, 2014
- Verification of Certificates : November 11, 2014
- Preparation of Final Merit List : November 17, 2014
- Publication of Final Merit List : December 6, 2014
- Issue of Engagement Orders : December 15, 2014
Offered Salaries and Benefits
- A remarkable set of salary plus benefits await the contenders who passed the screening and application of OPEPA.
For additional information for the Sikshya Sahayak posts, refer to this link and a downloadable pdf file can be printed for your own use: http://as1.ori.nic.in/rwss/MDM/Default.aspx