Invitations for the opening on Junior Stenographer position in Orissa High Court (OHC) are currently being propagated. Dynamic and skillful individuals are most welcome to forward their applications as soon as possible or at least on December 24, 2014. For the meantime, take into account the information stated below:
Name of the Organization : Orissa High Court
Job Title : Junior Stenographer
No. of Opening : 1 post
Type of Application : online
Final Date of Submission : December 24, 2014
- Hired candidate to take the Junior Stenographer post will be receiving a monthly pay of Rs. 5,200 plus GP of Rs. 20,200.
Summary of Eligibilities
- Aspiring applicants must be 18 to 35 years old to be deemed eligible for the post.
- Must be a Graduate of any degree with Diploma in Computer Applications from a recognized university/ institute.
- Must have the ability to shorthand speed of 80 wpm in English
- Must write-speed by 40wpm in English form
Payment upon Registration
- Aspirants must remit the sum of Rs.100 as application fee. It can be remitted using either of the following methods:
- Online mode :Internet Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card
- Challan: via Treasury Challan on this forwarding address:
- “0070-0ther Administrative Services – 0 1 – Administration of Justice – 501 – Services and Services Fees – 9903220 – Home Department – 9915770 – Examination Fees”.
- SC / ST aspirants are not subjected to pay the application cost.
- Applicants must log-in or surf through the official website of Orissa High Court that is: orissahighcourt.nic.in .
- Look for ‘Recruitment Corner’ and click on it.
- Select link with label ‘Application for the posts of Junior Stenographer in the Establishment of Orissa High Court’ and read the directives.
- After reading, click on the link of ‘Online Application’ for your actual registration.
Duly fill in information details for your application and submit within given time allotment