The Parliament of India is currently looking for skillful and hardworking individuals to fill the 45 available vacancies on Stenographer (Hindi/English) and Staff Car Driver posts. Offline application is ongoing and aspirants are advised to respond immediately upon reading this notice. Given are helpful details for the application:
Name of Organization : Parliament of India
Category : Government sector
Stenographer Hindi/ English : 41 posts
Staff Car Driver : 4 posts
Total no. of vacancies : 45 posts
Eligibility, Age Requirement and Pay Scale
- Stenographer (English/ Hindi)- Rs. 9300-34800 (PB-2) + GRADE PAY: Rs. 4200
- Bachelor’s degree holder of any discipline; minimum shorthand speed: 80 wpm in English/Hindi; and Certificate in Computer Course.
- Staff Car Driver- Rs. 5200-20200 (PB-1) + GRADE PAY: Rs. 2400
- Matriculation, Valid Commercial LMV/HMV license & Skill, plus work experience in driving motor vehicles.
- As of October 10, 2014: (minimum) 18 years to (maximum) 27 years. Age of relaxation will be granted to deserving aspirants in accordance with the Parliament rules.
- Applicants are to download application form/s from www.loksabha.nic.in
- Look for the “Recruitment”; click on “Advertisement and Notices” and on “Advt. No. 5/2014”
- Print out application form.
- Accurately fill up form and provide passport size snaps and other requirements. Affix signature and send to the below address on or before November 10, 2014 or November 17, 2014 (applicable for those in the remote areas only):
- The Joint Recruitment Cell
Room No. 521, Parliament House Annex,
New Delhi, Pin-110001
- Written Test
- Stenography Test
- Trade Test