Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank (PKGB) located in Karnataka has already circulated several advertisements relative to their need of highly capable individuals to take over at least 431 Officer in Junior Management (Scale-I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) vacant positions. It is noted though, that the job seekers who are interested to apply must meet the prerequisite qualification of having passed RRBs CWE-III by IBPS in September or October, 2014.
For initially qualified job seekers, please note that the online application period is from December 3- 17, 2014. Information and details in relevance to the said posts are categorized herein:
Name of the Corporation : Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank
Location : Karnataka
Positions Available : Officer Junior Management (Scale-I) Cadre & Office Asst. (Multipurpose)
No. of Open Positions : 431 vacancies
- Starting Date of application is on December 3, 2014
- End of application period is on December 17, 2014
Relative Information as Per Post
|Job Title||Openings||Age Bracket(*after 3.6.1986. and before 31.5.1996)||Emoluments (as per month)|
|Officer Scale-I||209||18 years to 28 years||Rs. 31,363|
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||222||Rs. 17,344|
Profile of Academic Qualification
- Applicants for the posts of Officer Junior Management (Scale-I) Cadre and Office Assistant (multipurpose) must meet the following academic requirements to secure their application.
- Graduation degree of any discipline acquired from any recognized University
- Sufficient knowledge of in local language
- Preferred: Adequate knowledge about computers.
- Prerequisite for contenders is their accomplishment at RRBs CWE-III conducted by IBPS in the month of Sept / October, 2014.
- A committee from PKGB will be giving Personal Interview for contenders who had met the initial requirement.
- Contenders of the aforementioned post are given directions as below:
- Be sure to surf through the PKGB official website at pragathikrishnabank.com
- Go to the ‘Career’ page and view the online application forms in standard format as provided by the corporation.
- Applicants must have first an active and valid e-mail ID as requirement for the online application.
- Complete the forms provided by PKGB and submit.
- Imperative: Print out copies of online application forms completed and of the confirmation page.